Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Here we go again! A is for Animals!


Hi everyone, thank you to those who took part last week, some cute zebras!!  

Well here we go again - Linda took us through the alphabet twice, and as she now has other commitments in life and not as much spare time, she has handed over the running of the blog to me!  Linda will stay on the DT and join in when she can, fifi is staying with us, and we have a new member joining the DT, She.

We are starting off with A for Animals this week, and we would love to see any type of animals on your work, cute, wild or otherwise!  Here is what the DT have come up with, please visit their blogs for details of what they used etc. (links on right) and we are looking foward to seeing what you come up with!

We are introducing Mr. Linky for your comments so please leave your link on there.  If you have any problems with it please leave a comment in the usual way! Thanks!



 Lesley


Linda
She


 

Fifi


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful variation of creations from the DT, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is my card, i hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration pieces from the DT! Beauteousness!

    Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed tha last few challenges, my mojo was MIA, but I'm back and have been inspired by your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just joined - and couldn't have timed it better than beinning on letter "A"!! I shall have a think and get creating after I put the babies to bed tomorrow evening!! I'm sooo excited :D xx

    ReplyDelete